Anyone wish they could they eat an endless amount of brownies and not feel guilty? Well now you can! These chocolatey, fudgy, mouth watering brownies are Gluten Free, High in Protein, High in Fibre, Low in saturated fats, contains no added Sugars or Egg replacers and are really easy to make. You only need vegan milk and oil!
The Vegain Bros Protein Brownie Mix is made using low GI flours such as Oat, Tapioca, Rice, Potato and Buckwheat to keep you energised for longer. It also packs 45g of complete protein per bottle which comes from a blend of Soya Protein Isolate, Sunflower Protein, White Hemp Protein, Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein to help those muscles recover and make them Vegains!
*Mix doesnt include chocolate chips so your free to use anything you like as an alternative.
Make your stack even more nutritious and tasty by topping it with some nut butter, chocolate spread or vegan ice cream.
3x GF Fudgy Chocolate Protein Brownie Mix Bundle
1. Preheat the oven to 180C or Gas Mark 5.
2. Empty the mix into a bowl.
3. Add 260ml of vegan milk and 70ml oil of your choice (see fill lines on the bottle).
4. If needed sweeten to taste with sweetener / sugar of choice and add vegan chocolate chips.
5. Line a 15-25cm or 6-9 inch tray with greasproof paper or light coating of oil.
6. Spoon the mixture into a tray and place in the oven for 25-30mins.
7. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 5-10mins before cutting in pieces.
8. Enjoy your fudgy protein brownies.
These can be stored for up to 3 days in the fridge!
GF Flour Blend (OAT,Tapioca, Rice, Potato, Maize, Buckwheat), Protein blend (SOYA Protein Isolate, White Hemp Protein, Sunflower Protein, Pea Protein Brown Rice Protein), Stevia (Steviol Glycosides and Reb A), Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Raising agents (Disodium diphosphate and Sodium hydrogen carbonate, rice flour)
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Made in a facility also handling cereals contain Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, nuts and peanuts.
Weight: 182g dry